- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Obstetric & Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Clinical Education, Welfare & Wellbeing in the Medical Profession
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (2021)
- Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (Hons) (Flinders University 2011)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education (Flinders University 2016)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of South Australia 2001)
Dr Julia Cox is a specialist anaesthetist, joining Specialist Anaesthetic Services in 2021. She completed her medical degree at Flinders University in 2011, and went on to complete an internship and general residency program at Flinders Medical Centre, before commencing specialty anaesthetic training as part of the SA/NT Rotational Training Scheme in 2014.
Julia undertook fellowships at Flinders Medical Centre from 2019-2021 across a range of specialties including anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery & Neurosurgery. She is committed to providing high quality anaesthetic care for all of her patients. In addition to her professional anaesthetic interests, she has further interests in clinical education, and advocacy for the wellbeing and welfare of medical students and doctors across their professional lifespan.